Hello dear listeners,
Thank you so very much for sharing this space. It’s a joy to be together here. In today’s episode of Yoked, I’m sharing announcements, a brief centering and Harvest Blessing plus a talk on Yoga Sutra 1.33.
- Future Blessings iii will take place October 27-November 11 as a meditation and writing mini-immersion. During the immersion, participants will receive a daily email that includes a guided meditation and guided writing practice. Registration opens 10/10/2020. Sign up for my newsletter to get all of the registration information as soon as it is available.
- Following the mini-immersion, I’ll be releasing a new FREE At-Home Retreat into the Wildcat Yoga Club. This offering will include movement, meditation, dharma and creative practices along with best practices for retreating at home. To experience any of my 4 previous At-Home Retreats, head on over to the Wildcat Yoga Club.
- Our theme for next year in the WCYC will be 2021 Devotions. A YEAR OF (among other things) BHAKTI YOGA. Application information will be available in November. Current members do not need to re-apply.
FULL MOON in Aries on the heels of the Presidential Debate. The blooming of my precious sunflowers. Surviving summer. All of these inspired this blessing.
Yoga Sutra 1.33
maitri-karuna-mudita-upeksanam sukha-dukha-punya-apunya-visayanam bhavanatas-chitta-prasadanam
A clear and tranquil mind results from cultivating friendliness towards those who are happy, compassion towards those who suffer, delight towards the virtuous and equanimity towards wrong-doers.
As I mentioned in the episode, here is a meditation practice for embodying these qualities.
Thank you so much for being here.
LOVE TO ALL+++
- You can listen to the show anywhere you listen to podcasts.
- Here’s a link to the show on Spotify.
[id: audio player, play button is on the left; three vertical dots on the right give more options.]