The lesson I’m receiving this week is that timing matters. Re-orienting to what is true NOW feels like such a vital practice, imperative for the pace of change we are living in at this time in space.
A few weeks ago, I felt a familiar stirring in my bones or DNA, a memory of crackling leaves and dry husks. Autumn’s rhythms are wild and scattered. To me, the air & space of autumn Vata feel like home.
Nonetheless, there is new information to be gathered every time I return home.
To that end, I’m offering another seasonal podcast, chock-full of questions to center you, to facilitate your capacity for adaptation and to encourage you to trust the stirrings you feel in your bones this time of year.
Thank you so very much for being here.
- UPCOMING immersion: SHRUTI. 7 weeks of deep online practice, with two opportunities for live practice each week, covering the hatha yoga pradipika and deep listening skills.
- JOIN OUR PRACTICE COMMUNITY: Wildcat Yoga Club. Live class every week; hundreds of practices in the practice library.
- NEWSLETTER: if you would like to receive my weekly newsletter, sign up here.
- What am I noticing?
- In this currently waning season, what worked well? What didn’t work? WHY? What changes can I make now based on this information?
- What are you planning to incorporate into the practice this season?
- What were the happiest surprises of the season?
- You can listen to the show anywhere you listen to podcasts.
- Here’s a link to the show on Spotify.
[id: audio player]
Video with Closed Captioning: