You know I love to read, and I’m happy to share what’s on my to-read list this summer. Also, I would love to hear what you are excited about reading.
Thank you so much for being here.
On the list:
- The Warmth of Other Suns, by Isabel Wilkerson.
- Dub: Finding Ceremony, by Alexis Pauline Gumbs.
- Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
- Braiding Sweetgrass, by Robin Wall Kimmerer.
- The Overstory, by Richard Powers.
- Circe, by Madeline Miller.
Books that found their way to me later:
- The Stars and The Blackness Between Them, by Junauda Petrus.
- Frankenstein, by Mary Shelley.
- How to Do Nothing: Resisting the Attention Economy, by Jenny Odell.
- To receive my weekly newsletter, sign up here.
- Join me in practice in the Wildcat Yoga Club.
- Register for my next immersion: SHRUTI// Learning to Listen.
- Listen anywhere you find podcasts; search “Yoked”.
- Link to Spotify.