Thank you so much for being here.
Today, we’re talking about the practice of Satya (truth) in the time of the global COVID pandemic.
In the cosmologies of yoga, truth is an enduring & significant concept. Truth exists in many forms: the truth that IS our existence and that holds the universe together (ritam); the truth of our actions (tat); and the practice of thinking and speaking truth (satya).
In today’s episode, I offer context for truth on the path of Yoga and its application in the current COVID pandemic.
Thanks so much for listening.
- To receive my weekly newsletter, sign up here.
- JOIN our practice community: The Wildcat Yoga Club.
- IMMERSE yourself (virtually) in deep listening practices by joining our next practice immersion: SHRUTI.
- Want to support the show? You can make a financial contribution in any amount here, SUBSCRIBE!, share the show with your community, write a positive review. THANK YOU.
- Listen on Spotify here.
- To find the show in any podcast app, search “Yoked” and subscribe.