I am writing this from Sedona! It is so beautiful and amazing here. I cannot wait for our retreat this fall! FOLLOW YOUR RISE.
Today’s episode features a conversation with AMAZING Andrea Sanders.
Andrea Sanders lives in Boulder, Colorado and is the founder and director of Be Zero, a non-profit with a mission to inspire, educate and activate individuals to rethink their trash and plastic footprint and lead simple and sustainable zero waste lifestyles.
Learn more at www.bezero.org
Andrea also shares daily zero waste inspiration on Instagram @BeZeroWasteGirl
Andrea and I talk all about how to simplify, getting behind what drives our consumption and simple tips to make refusing single-use products easier. She is a peach and I am so thrilled to have Andrea back on the show. To hear more about Andrea’s meditation and yoga practice, have a listen to episode 123.
Sweeties, let’s meditate together in MAY. I’m offering my signature meditation class,MEDITATION FOUNDATIONS, online. At last.
In this 5-week online experience, I share everything I know about nourishing the habit of practice while learning essential meditation techniques.
- This course is a blend of introductory philosophy, meditation technique and habit creation.
- Broken down into 5 modules, the program uses audio recordings, video lessons, writings and illustrations to help you create a simple, daily practice.
- We meet as a group once weekly online to practice new techniques together, discuss home practice and share observations from our time on the meditation cushion. (Students who are unable to attend in real-time will have full access to a video recording of the class.
- Class begins May 3.
Upcoming & Ongoing:
- BLISS LAB at LOVE HIVE!! Friday mornings at 6:30am. May 6-June 3. Take your practice alllll the way.
- SAVE THE DATE for our RETREAT in Sedona, Arizona. October 13-16. Registration opens in MAY.
- Just Breathe: A Complete Pranayama Practice.
- Yoga Anytime: use the code MAGIC for a free 30-day membership.
Keep in touch. Stay close. I love you, and I love hearing from you.
Thanks for being here.
LOVE. love. love.