I am so excited to share this conversation with Karan Bajaj with you! We talked about dharma, vairagya and the evolution of practice to our heart’s content. Hope you enjoy this episode.
Karan Bajaj is a #1 bestselling Indian novelist with more than 200,000 copies of his novels in print, both optioned into major films. Karan’s first worldwide novel, The Yoga of Max’s Discontent, will be be published by Random House on May 3rd’ 2016. The book, called “The greatest adventure of our Generation” by The Daily Telegraph was inspired by Karan’s one year sabbatical traveling from Europe to India by road and learning yoga and meditation in the Himalayas.
Karan has also worked in senior executive roles at companies like Procter & Gamble and the Boston Consulting Group and was named among Ad Age’s “Top 40 Under 40 executives” in the US.
About Karan’s forthcoming book: THE YOGA OF MAX’S DISCONTENT will be published worldwide by Random House on May 3, 2016. The book is about a Wall Street investment banker who becomes a yogi in the Himalayas and is both a page turning adventure through the hidden underbelly of India and a contemporary take on man’s classic quest for transcendence.
The book is receiving excellent advance reviews with The Daily Telegraph calling it “The greatest adventure of our generation” and Sharon Gannon saying it’s “A superb meditation on effort and grace, on the level of Herman Hesse and Victor Frankl.”
Ways to connect with Karan Bajaj:
Karan has special pre-sale goodies to offer: You can get a free meditation course, a Quit Sugar in 7 days nutrition guide, a yoga flow video course and other gifts worth $299 when you order your book today. Details at www.karanbajaj.com/yogamax
Thank you, Karan.
Sweeties, let’s meditate together in MAY. I’m offering my signature meditation class,MEDITATION FOUNDATIONS, online. At last.
In this 5-week online experience, I share everything I know about nourishing the habit of practice while learning essential meditation techniques.
- This course is a blend of introductory philosophy, meditation technique and habit creation.
- Broken down into 5 modules, the program uses audio recordings, video lessons, writings and illustrations to help you create a simple, daily practice.
- We meet as a group once weekly online to practice new techniques together, discuss home practice and share observations from our time on the meditation cushion. (Students who are unable to attend in real-time will have full access to a video recording of the class.
- Class begins May 3.
Upcoming & Ongoing:
- BLISS LAB at LOVE HIVE!! Friday mornings at 6:30am. May 6-June 3. Take your practice alllll the way.
- SAVE THE DATE for our RETREAT in Sedona, Arizona. October 13-16. Registration opens in MAY.
- Just Breathe: A Complete Pranayama Practice.
- Yoga Anytime: use the code MAGIC for a free 30-day membership.
Keep in touch. Stay close. I love you, and I love hearing from you.
You can listen online here. You can download to your favorite device or computer right here. Find us and subscribe in any podcast app by searching for “samadhi rush”.
Thanks for being here.
LOVE. love. love.