Hello Dearest Sweets,
Episode 123 of Sunrose Yoga is a conversation with Andrea Sanders. I have known Andrea for years, since we were both living in Seattle, and it was really fun to talk about practice and projects together.
Andrea calls herself a “self-taught soul navigator.” She has traveled around the globe, worked directly with the public in sharing conservation efforts in the marine & zoological fields, and studied and trained extensively with amazing teachers under the sophisticated traditions of Buddhism and Yoga. She supports individuals in understanding more about themselves and how they connect to their world. Andrea also encourages social responsibility, day to day mindfulness, attention, and physical wellness. She helps to inspire a lifestyle that is vibrant and alive. She offers practical and supportive guidance for living life with less stress, more connection, and greater passion.
You can listen here. You can also listen directly from any podcast app by searching for “sunrose yoga” and subscribing. Subscribing means you’ll get episodes as soon as I release them without having to search. Yay!
- If you are interested in taking your practice to a deeper level, please join us for Whole Yoga: The Other 7 Limbs. Read more about it here, and sign up here.
- I’m scaling back on my public group classes to create space to GET MY BOOK PUBLISHED (!!!), so be sure to check out my online schedule for up-to-date offerings.
- To that end, 3 very committed yogis can schedule one-on-one work with me in the first half of 2015. 6 months of super-deep inquiry will take your practice to the next level. Email me for an application: sunroseyoga @ gmail . com.
Thank you for the sweetest emails in the world, dear friends. I LOVE hearing from you. We are a family! Keep ‘em coming.
- email: sunroseyoga @ gmail . com
- voicemail: 503-583-2599
- twitter: http://twitter.com/kellysunrose
- instagram: http://instagram.com/kelly_sunrose
Thank you to everyone who has donated to the podcast! You make this possible!
If you enjoy this podcast, please consider donating via paypal (secure) by clicking here or on that pretty little button below. Your support helps make this podcast possible. I hope to continue offering this podcast for free and your donation today can help make that happen. I truly am honored to have you as a listener and fellow yogi. BLESSINGS.