Thanks so much for listening to this episode of Yoked. In today’s episode, I’m sharing a few processes related to a question I’ve received a number of times over the past few years:
How do I decide which organizations or movements to support?
First, thank you to everyone who has asked me this question! I am happy it is in our minds and hearts.
Second, this is a question that leads to another set of questions.
- What are my heart-codes? (Here’s an episode alllll about Heart-codes. ALSO, Day 10 of my Self-Care Challenge on Yoga Anytime centers around Heart Codes as an expression of Ishvara Pranidhana– definitely check it out if you are interested in diving deep!)
- How do I want to feel? (This comes from Danielle LaPorte’s Desire Map framework. I definitely use this framework in my daily life. Highly recommend!)
- How can I show up?
- What movements align with all of that?
- This podcast is brought to you by the Wildcat Yoga Club. Support the show by practicing with us there.
- I have a few new goodies in my online yoga shoppe! Missed my last workshop? IT’S available for immediate download. Need a third chakra practice? YESSSSS.
- Also, every month I donate 15% of my income to organizations and funds that align with the mission & values of my work (read more here). For May, any purchases made in the Sunrose Yoga Shop, Wildcat Yoga Club and all other classes will support Abortion Funds.
- Stay in the loop by joining my newsletter list.
- Future Blessings
- Summer Solstice Workshop & Soundbath at Yoga Refuge// June 21
- Linger in LOVE (meditation workshop) at Yoga Refuge// July 13
- Fluid Heart// ONLINE meditation and writing workshop// July 20
- IMMERSION:: RAMAYANA: R/EVOLUTION, online, September-October, 2019.