I am just out-of-control excited to share this episode with you. My guest, Dionne Elizabeth, is a long-time internet friend of mine. She and I become friends before social media, when we were blogging about yoga and art. Just making things and putting them out there. I’ve watched this yogini grow and evolve, and I am simply THRILLED to share her voice on this podcast.
Thank you so much, Dionne.
And thank you all for listening.
You can download this episode to any device by clicking here.
More about Dionne:
Based between the UK and Norway, Dionne is a creative coach, yoga and meditation teacher, dj, writer, spacemaking event maker, but above all, a human being that loves life, good vibes and feelings. She also loves movement, memes, music, food, words, self care, colour, creating spaces that didnt exist before, cultivating community, collecting inspiration, explorations and adventures.
Most of all, she loves sharing combos of these things in ways that are REAL and FUN with GOOD people. Real people. Who are also curious and interested in ways to make life better, more inspired, more abundant, more in-flow. In whatever ways that work for them.
She runs community events, retreats and experiences in both countries and beyond (thanks, internet!) as well as working one to one with creative coaching clients all over the world.
You can find out more about her work via: dionne.space
& on social media:
- Most of the archived practice podcasts have migrated to our online community, the Wildcat Yoga Club. Want to practice together? Head over there.
- Registration is now open for our next immersion. Cosmic Breath: A pranayama immersion, will run from November 1-December 21, 2017. This is a deep dive into the breath. In this immersion, we’ll study:
- Experiential anatomy and physiology of breathing;
- Intermediate pranayama techniques;
- Developing a daily pranayama practice with skill and curiosity.
- Early-bird pricing runs through 8/8. Learn more here.
- Our 150-hour, Advanced Teacher Training will run from March 2018-June 2019. Registration and more details are up on my main site >> sunroseyoga.com << check it out.
- Also, every month I donate 15% of my income to organizations and funds that align with the mission & values of my work (read more here). For June, any purchases made in the Sunrose Yoga Shop, Wildcat Yoga Club and all other classes will support these two organizations:
Stay in the loop by joining my newsletter list. I send out 1-2 emails a month.
Thank you for being here. LOVE.