Welcome to our Seasonal Check-In Podcast! I’m so happy to be here together.
Today’s episode is made possible by the Wildcat Yoga Club, an online clubhouse for practice, study and connection. We launch so soon. Membership in the club gives you access to over 8 years of past podcasts and all forthcoming audio and video practices, plus lectures, tutorials, video Q&A sessions and a monthly group online meditation circle plus discounts on all courses, retreats and products. All for $15 per month. I have the privilege of connecting with so many brilliant students around the world. Now, the Wildcat Yoga Club will connect all of you! A dream come true. To receive an invitation, submit your email here.
Welcome to the new season, a wonderful time to reflect on the work of the previous season and the direction of the new one. Here in the Northern Hemisphere, we’ve just crossed into autumn, the time of Vata: air and space elements in Ayurveda. We’ve talked at length about this season since it is one of my most beloved (and most challenging times).
- What challenged me?
- What inspired me?
- What did I eat? How did I sleep? What was my movement practice like?
- What was happening in the world and in the sky?
Into the present: Where am I now? What’s my overall state?
Finally, into the next season:
- What am I being pulled toward?
- What would I like more of?
- What am I curious about?
- What is most important to me right now?
- How do I want to feel?
Please do share. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org (text, audio or video are all wonderful) or leave a message on speakpipe.
Thank you so much for being here. I treasure our community.
- FOLLOW YOUR RISE :: We have a couple spots left for our autumn retreat in Sedona, Arizona. October 13-16. Space is SUPER-LIMITED. Sign-up here.
- The Sunrose Yoga Shop is full of offerings to support your practice: guided meditations, courses, books. Check it out. Check it innnnnn.
- YES ^ CHECK IT OUT.
What is coming up in your practice these days? Do tell. Where are you hoping our next retreat will be? What are your questions and thoughts about practice moving into the new season? Share! I love hearing from everyone in the community and can’t wait to connect even MORE.
Keep in touch. Stay close. I love you, and I love hearing from you.
- email: email@example.com
- voicemail: speakpipe
- twitter: @kellysunrose
- instagram: @kelly_sunrose
- facebook: Kelly Sunrose Yoga
Thank you so much for being here.