Hello Dear Listeners,
So happy to be back together. This episode of Yoked features a Q&A session (Satsang, in the Yoga tradition) from the Wildcat Yoga Club about how to keep it simple, or avoid overwhelm, while incorporating yoga into your whole life. It is such a great question, framed in this iteration by our community member Tracy.
I’m curious: what came up for you in the mapping session I shared in our last episode? Do tell.
- How do YOU keep things simple, while still inviting growth in your life?
- How do you give yourself time to integrate the teachings after a workshop, immersion or training before diving into the next thing?
- Yoga teachers, I’m putting together a panel discussion about Yoga teacher burnout. Would you like to participate? Please send an email my way or connect via the comment form on this site. (Thank you so much in advance.)
Thank you for being here.
With all love, kelly
- This podcast is brought to you by the Wildcat Yoga Club. Support the show by practicing with us there.
- I have a few new goodies in my online yoga shoppe! Missed my last workshop? IT’S available for immediate download. Need a third chakra practice? YESSSSS.
- Also, every month I donate 15% of my income to organizations and funds that align with the mission & values of my work (read more here). For April, any purchases made in the Sunrose Yoga Shop, Wildcat Yoga Club and all other classes will support The Boys and Girls Club of Portland and the International Rescue Committee’s efforts in response to Cyclone Idai.
- Stay in the loop by joining my newsletter list. I send out 1-2 emails a month.Thank you for being here. LOVE.